E-shops Representative for Lentiamo.co.uk

Domů Fóra JobShop E-shops Representative for Lentiamo.co.uk

• This topic has 0 odpovědí, 1 diskutujícího, and was last updated před 6 years, 1 month by Eva Varganová.
Zobrazeno 0 vláken odpovědí
  • Autor
      Eva Varganová
      Host

Do you want to start your carreer in a foreign country? Work with other expats and live in Prague? Are you driven by achievements?

Then, we are looking for you!

Our company (Maternia s.r.o.) is selling contact lenses in 15 countries throughout Europe and is currently looking for a new team member.

In this full-time position, you will be primarily responsible for British customers. Also, you will look for opportunities in the digital world and perform digital marketing tasks.

Other benefits could include language courses, home office days and other digital marketing crash courses.

We require excellent ENGLISH.
      Any other European language would be an advantage. No previous experience is needed, but it can help.

We are looking for multiple-language speakers who are driven and positive.

Our team is young, friendly, helpful and lively. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!

Reference from our former colleague:

Maternia s.r.o. is a successful company focusing on growth, quality and the best customer service. As a country manager, I was in charge of my own market. This showed me the synergies and processes of business and I absolutely enjoyed working with different nationalities while sparing and learning from my colleagues. If you like having responsibility, to share knowledge and is committed to serve your customers, this is the workplace for you!

Catherine Nguyen, former Country Manager Denmark

Please send your CV/Resume to Eva Varganova (eva.varganova@maternia.cz).

Zobrazeno 0 vláken odpovědí
Odpověď na: E-shops Representative for Lentiamo.co.uk
Vaše informace:

Úvod > Témata > E-shops Representative for Lentiamo.co.uk